Just for fun, since we've been talking about how to best use that tax refund, we present this eight-day itinerary that transports participants to each stage of the race via private jet in the company of Ron Kiefel, a seven-time Tour de France racer and an Olympic cycling bronze medalist.
· Five charter flights between each host city from VIP private airport terminals (Aspen, Crested Butte, Colorado Springs, Vail, and Denver/Boulder) aboard a 30-seat Dornier-328 Jet.
· Seven nights of lodging at luxury hotels within each destination
· The opportunity to drive alongside the riders in a VIP caravan car during one stage of the race
· Access to VIP viewing & hospitality tents at every stage
· Invitations to VIP parties during race week
· Opportunity to meet and interact with professional cyclists
· Chance to ride two race stages prior to the pros (NextGreatTrip will transport guests’ bikes throughout the week)
· On-site support throughout the trip to serve as a resource and personal concierge
For how spendy the package is, we can't argue that there are some really good experiences in there. Tax season wasn't that kind to us, unfortunately, so maybe next year.