· Buy a set "GoPack" of 6 or 10 one-way flights on shop.jetblue.com.
· Pay the price, ranging from $739 (intra-California 6-pack) to $1,669 (New York to Florida 10-pack).
· Receive codes to book the flights that fit within your selected GoPack cities (see all below).
· Fly your GoPack flights between February 25 and June 17, 2014 (blackout dates April 11-28).
· Earn TrueBlue miles, though exact mileage varies from GoPack to GoPack
Obviously the Go Pack is totally not as awesome a deal as the beloved All-You-Can-Jet of years back, but JetBlue has confirmed over and over again that the AYCJ glory days are behind us; GoPacks are the present and future...for now.
Naturally GoPacks target business travelers who know they must fly certain JetBlue routes and can perhaps convince their corporate travel department to save money this way, but let's not forget that there'll be leisure travelers heading between these slew of cities to see family orhey, just have lunch in a different city. We would. We have! Perhaps we'll consider it again if JetBlue makes a Mint GoPack available next year!
[Photo: Jaunted, Image: screenshot]