1. Moe's Tavern: Step inside Moe's Tavern and you'll be greeted by a giant statue of Moe Szyslak. The bar is also the entrance into the Simpsons food court called Fast Food Boulevard.
2. Flaming Moe: In Moe's bar and at a special stand inside the food court, you can buy a Flaming Moe. Alas, this one is not alcoholic but the dry ice that tops the orange-flavored soda is pretty cool.
3. Lard Lad Donuts: You can buy Lard Lad donuts at the donut stand as well as in the food court and in the merchandise shops. Yes, they are extra oversized donuts.
4. Krusty Burger: A real life Krusty Burger with special sauce and cheese. For just $9.99.
5. Duff Beer: This drink is alcoholic and you can buy it from the Duff Gardens bar as well in the food court.
6. Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck: The taco truck had some of the more tastier options in Springfield (and at theme parks in general), like Korean Beef Taco and Carne Asada.
7. Kang & Kodos' Twirl n' Hurl: Aside from the Krustyland ride, Springfield has the new Kang & Kodos Twirl n' Hurl. While the ride does twirl, hurling seems unlikely.
8. More Simpsons' Themed Food Options: Including The Frying Dutchman, Cleatus' Chicken Shack, Luigi's Pizza, and Lisa's Teahouse of Horror, all inside Fast Food Boulevard.
9-20. Simpsons Merchandise Galore: Load up on everything from Duff Beer t-shirts to Simpsons sneakers, Duff Beer golf balls and I Love Maggie stationary.
Tickets to Springfield, located in the regular Universal Studios part of the park (not Islands of Adventure where Harry Potter is), start at $92 a day. Park Hopper tickets start at $124.
Disclosure: We visited Universal Studios Orlando as a guest of Loews Hotels but all opinions and recommendations are our own.]