· Ethiopian Airlines: already up in the air! The first flight left Addis Ababa for Nairobi on April 27. Read a trip report of the flight over at the official Boeing Blog.
· Air India: "end of May," according to the WSJ
· ANA: June 1, although they are currently flying high-profile test flights without passengers.
· Japan Airlines: Early June, according to a note from Japan Airlines' President.
· LAN: No official date announced, but the aircraft shows up in the LAN flight schedule beginning June 1.
· LOT: June 5, on the new nonstop route between Warsaw and Chicago.
· Qatar Airways: At least four of their five will be back in the skies on May 2, beginning with flights between Doha and Dubai. Doha to London-Heathrow will resume on May 15.
· United: Late May (likely May 31) on domestic US routes, with the first international route (Denver to Tokyo-Narita) starting up on June 10. Flights on the 787 from LAX to Tokyo and Shanghai, and Houston to Lagos will be back in the skies come August.
[Photo: Cynthia Drescher/Jaunted]