Travel Contest Alert: Last Chance to Win American Airlines Tickets to Milan
Milan is quite the hotspot lately, but then when hasn't that been the case?
Joining the aircraft on Malpensa Airport's tarmac is another American Airlines plane, as AA has just begun a new nonstop route from Miami to Milan. To properly celebrate the launch for these two capitals of style, American is asking travelers to tweet a quick video showing off a short runway walk.
Granted, you won't have the same backdrop as the video above, but it doesn't matter how well you sashay so long as you enter the contest. One winner will be chosen by random drawing to claim two roundtrip tickets from any US city served by American Airlines, to Milan.
HOW TO ENTER:
· Be 18 years old (19 if in Alabama or Nebraska) and a resident of the 48 states and DC.
· Follow @AmericanAir on Twitter
· Tweet a video of your best runway walk using the hashtag #WorktheRunway
· Do so by 11:59pm CT on Monday, December 2. One entry per person.
· Any questions? Refer to the Terms & Conditions.
[Video: American Airlines]