Can I carry _____________ on my flight?
· Pumpkin/pecan/berry/cherry pie: heck yes
· Fruitcake: yes, but may put you over the weight limit (kidding)
· A dozen Krispy Kreme donuts: oh god, yes.
· Stuffing: yep.
· French Silk/meringue pie: yes, but brace yourself for "additional screening"
· Cranberry sauce: nope.
· Jams/jellies/marmalades/spreadable cheeses: no way, Jose.
· Gravy: sadly, no.
· Butternut squash soup: nu-uh
· Hickory Farms gift baskets containing mustards: negatory.
If you're still a little worried about that precious pie or cake, do check out our harrowing personal account (with photos!) of traveling carry-on-only with a Michigan berry pie.