· Conair bobby pins
· Revlon powder blush, 090 Smoky Rose
· Maybelline Great Lash, Blackest Black
· Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner, Onyx
· Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Almond, SPF 20
· Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish, tester size (1 oz.)
· Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Creme
· Laura Mercier Satin Creme Eye Color, Amber Velvet
· Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes (only 10 in a pack, next time I'll double up)
· Lush Snake Oil Bar (dry scalp miracle worker, though it will make you smell like a campfire until you wash it out)
· Johnson & Johnson Travel First Aid Kit (with tweezers and Q-tips thrown in)
· Advil (did I mention I was in SD with a five year old.. and we went on day-long excursions to the Zoo and Legoland?)
· Pampers Baby Wipes, Travel Pack (for unexpected kid messes)
· Dove deodorant, Ultimate Go Fresh, Cucumber & Green Tea scent
· Crest Toothbrushes and Kids' Toothpaste in travel case (yes, I used the kids' toothpaste as well)
· John Frieda Frizz-Ease Styling Mousse, Curl Reviver
· Listerine Mouthwash, travel size
· Small travel container filled with mommy's medication
· Small travel container filled with tyke's Flintstones Complete vitamins
Not pictured: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk, Coppertone Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen and a hairbrush. All used by both mom and son, but all sized too big. I didn't think about it until it was too late to buy smaller versions and/or find smaller travel containers so they were stowed away in the luggage.
I also borrowed the hubby's razor whenever I needed it. We used the hotel's (this time it was Sheraton's Shine line) shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion to save space as well.
So, what do you stuff in your toiletry kit? Let us know, below.