· RRL Cap. I always bring a hat with me. I love the cut of this: itís a classic baseball hat with a low profile and short brim.
· Bose Quiet Comfort 15 Earphones. these are noise cancelling which means you can just put them on at the beginning of the flight and fly away into thirty thousand feet of amazingness.
· Blue Louis Vuitton Stuff Bag. I try to travel light, but this bag is great for extra items I pick up along the way.
· Deus Notepad. I got this at an amazing surf and motor bike shop in Bali. Itís the perfect size to tote around and jot down ideas as they come to me.
· Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Chewing Sticks. Natural birchwood toothpics soaked in tea tree oil to keep my breath fresh.
· Patagonia Lightweight Rain Jacket. Perfect for travel, stuffs into a bag K-way style.
· iPhone 4S. I donít go anywhere without my hand computer.
· A Red Bull. to wake myself up after a red eye.
· 6 t-shirts: 3 White and 3 Black. I like plain t-shirts and these go with everything
· An RRL Striped Shirt. just to switch things up.
· Dermalogica Multi Active Toner. Aloe and mint spray to keep my skin moist in the dry plane air.
· Native Shoes' Veronas in black. Super light for traveling plus my business meetings happen anywhere from the beach to the boardroom. These are great as I can I dress them up or down.
· Karen Walker Super Strength Sunglasses. I love these tortoise shell shades. They are a unique shape and I use them to hide my tired eyes from the glare of airport lighting after a long flight.
· Business cards. You never know who you will be sitting next to on the plane or who you will run into when you're traveling for business.
[Photo: Damian Van Zyll De Jong]