View all the SmarterTravel comments on these flavors here Our own, Jaunted comments are in italics.
· Bloody Mary: UK. As we recall, this flavor is also available in the US by Terra, better known as the producer of JetBlue's blue chips.
· Prawn Cocktail: UK. Drool. Go for the Walker's Prawn Cocktail chips in the pink bag for maximum over-flavoring. So, so good and a flavor that's been pleasing palates since at least 2003.
· Honey-Glazed Ham: Australia. Next up on our must-get list.
· Hotdog: Australia. OMG. Booking trip to Australia tout de suite.
· Hot Chili Squid: Thailand Look, Thailand is a hotbed of unique chip flavors and "hot chili" is as common as us Americans saying "deep fried." We'd even argue that Thailand has more chip variety than Japan.
· Octopus: All around Asia. This one is lazy because octopus chips are everywhere. Like, ev-ery-wherrrrre.
· Onion Rings n' Ketchup Doritos: Canada. Amazing. Doritos doesn't think Americans would want this? Well, we do.
· Chilli Chinese with Schezwan Sauce [sic]: India. Adding a stop in India to that Australia trip we swear we'll be booking solely for chip tasting...
· Seaweed Pringles: All around Asia. As ubiquitous in Asia as cheese Pringles are in the US.
· Beef and Onion: Ireland. Not just Irelandall around the UK. We've had 'em and they're fine, but you really should hold out the "Roast Ox" flavor instead.
· Roast Chicken: UK. Meh. It's everywhere, including Asia, and we're unimpressed.
· Smokey Bacon: South Africa. Forget South Africa. We've had bacon-flavor chips in Switzerland, Germany, Italy (Venice) and, most notably, Barcelona. Spain has our heart for making jamon-flavor Doritos.
·Roast Beef and Peppercorn Sauce: Ireland.The inclusion of peppercorn sauce clinches it. Without, they'd just be another roast meat-flavor chips, and, so long as you're outside the US, available at almost every corner store.
· Teriyaki Mayonnaise: Japan. Japan loves them some mayonnaise. Never tried these, but am now on the lookout.
· Worcester Sauce: UK. Lazy again, because these can also be found in the US.