Here's what you need to do to get on the inside:
· Download the Klout app here.
· Use it to log into your Klout account, and have a Klout score of at least 40.
· Depart from boarding area "A" at SFO in any class, any airline.
· Visit the Cathay Pacific lounge (4th level, air-side after security) during its open hours of 9am-1pm and 9pm-1am.
· Open up the Klout app on your phone and show the lounge's receptionists your Klout 40+ score.
· Chillax with a bowl of hot Dan dan noodles. Heck yes.
Airlines located in Boarding Area "A" are:
AeroMexico, Air Berlin, Air Canada, Air France, Asiana, British Airways, Cathay Pacific (duh), China Airlines, Delta (international), Emirates, Hawaiian Airlines, Japan Airlines, JetBlue, KLM, Korean Air, LAN, Philippines Airlines, Sun Country, TACA, Virgin Atlantic and WestJet.
You know what this means? It means you could be flying JetBlue on a cheapie domestic flight, pop into the Cathay lounge and show your Klout score on your iPhone, and have lunch and a shower. That's crazy! CRAZY AWESOME. Don't thinkjust do it.
And, if the experience of the Cathay lounge whets your appetite to make the jump for a full long-haul flight to Hong Kong, just ENTER OUR CONTEST to win a roundtrip Premium Economy flight on Cathay Pacific!