The bag: I usually stick with this little Tom Bihn zipper bag—I think it’s their Cordura Organizer Pouch—and that clips nicely into my larger Tom Bihn laptop bag. It’s got a zipper at the top which keeps my like four different things safe and sound as a fly around.
· Aquafresh Toothpaste – It’s always the same little bottle, because I always count on Hyatt to hook me up with one.
· Deodorant – ‘Nuff said
· Purple Toothbrush – Free from the dentist, and it should have been replaced 10,000 miles ago
· Tissues – They’re from Target, and they’ve never been opened – but I’m prepared
· Medicine – Not sure if these are Tylenol or something more serious, but I do know they’re definitely expired
· Razor – Just like the toothbrush, it’s ready for an upgrade
· Ripped plastic bag – Helps me get through the TSA when I don’t want to sneak my toothpaste
· Little Brush (not pictured) – For all my hair care needs—which are minimal.
So that’s pretty much it, but I do have to thank Hilton and Hyatt—my preferred chains—with hooking me up with plenty of shampoo, conditioner, and soap for the nights that I am away from home.
So, what do you stuff in your toiletry kit—or what do I just need to have in mine? Let us—and me—know, below.