My products are a mixture of Pro-Derm (a local company from Montreal), Malin + Goetz, Osmotics, Dermalogica and SkinCeuticals. I wouldn’t have known anything about these products if not for a friend who owns a luxury cosmeceuticals boutique near my place in Montreal. It's called “Etiket," more like "etiquette" and not "E-Ticket" as us travel types would think.
Back Row: The four bottles in the back row are the parent containers from which I transfer the product into the MUJI portable containers in front of them.
· Blue Jar: Osmotics “Blue Copper Five” day/night cream
· Tall pump: Osmotics “Crease Less” (targets puffy late night eyes)
· Large bottle: Pro-Derm “Gentle Cleanser”
· Pump: Malin + Goetz shaving cream
· Razor. I still love the 2-blade Sensor Excel over the new 3-blade razors and hope they never stop making the blades for it!
· Colgate Total
· White Jar: Pro Derm day cream
· Nivea SPF 30 Lip Balm
· Malin + Goetz Shampoo from their $35 travel pack with all their products.
· Green Dropper: SkinCeuticals “Phyto Corrective Gel” (reduces redness and irritation)
· Malin + Goetz samples as backup
· Malin + Goetz deodorant
· Dermalogica “Daily Resurfacer” exfoliant finger mitt!
· Pro-Derm Day Cream SPF20
So, what do you stuff in your toiletry kit—or what do I just need to have in mine? Let us—and me—know, below.
[Photo: Max Graham]