· Supergoop! Sunscreen Swipes SPF 30 (I was already a fan of the brand and got these in a recent Birchbox, an awesome monthly membership deal that sends you samples of beauty goodies.)
· Berocca, a wonder vitamin from Australia that I load up on every time I go home. Instant hangover cure.
· Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion: gives you 2nd-day volume and texture on the go.
· CVS Sport SPF 30 (I go through sunscreen quickly, and I try all kinds)
· Color Club mini nail lacquer, also from Birchbox
· Savlon Antiseptic Cream: another Aussie wonder. Great for bee stings, mosquito bites, blisters, etc.
· Small bottle of hairspray, this one's Pantene
· Moisturizer from a recent hotel stay, this one's Malin + Goetz and I think it's from one of the Morgans Hotels
· Cleanser, when I remember to pack it (here, a CeraVe sample)
· Hand sanitizer
· Dr. Dennis Gross All-in-One Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (it's either this or a BB cream all the way)
· Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
· More sunscreen, this one sheer and SPF 70
· Lady razor
· Teensy dental floss
· Emery board from hotel bathroom
· Fold-up comb from Muji
· Bobbi Brown Classic to Go Palette (eye shadow and lip color inside)
· Black eyeliner (this one from Nuance. You know, Salma Hayek's line)
· Black mascara, LashBlastLength by Cover Girl
· Shelter Balm by Como Shambala (rub on temples to escape travel hell and be reminded of Parrot Cay... Ah...)
· Assortment of lip balms, one tinted by Burt's Bees
· NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul. Love.
· Aveeno Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment (for de-puffing eyes, in conjunction with the Berocca)
Not pictured, but I also pack my toothbrush and a travel-sized toothpaste (I swear).
So, what do you stuff in your toiletry kit? Let us know, below.