What's In Your Travel Cosmetic Case, Juliana?
Last season, we showed you what we (and some other notable travelers) pack in a carry-on. Now it's time to get personal. All this week, the intrepid contributors here at Jaunted will open our dopp kits and cosmetic cases to reveal what keeps us looking so damn good.
Hi, I'm Juliana. You might know me from my hotel adventures over at HotelChatter and VegasChatter. If you do, then it's not surprising that my travel cosmetics case is a Gilchrist & Soames cosmetic bag that I got while staying at the Flamingo Las Vegas a few years back. You can see what the bag used to look like before I mucked it up right here.
Keep in mind, these are just my cosmetics. My travel toiletries go in a separate bag (usually a TSA-approved baggie) so that's probably a separate post. But this is a main staple of my everyday purse.
The bag: As I mentioned, a clear case from Gilchrist & Soames. I need a clear bag so I can see what's in it without having to actually open it up. It's quite handy for when you are driving (I live in LA) and need to grab your eyeliner or lipstick real quick.
· Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand (have been using this since 2001 and really, nothing else compares)
· Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (makes your skin extra dewey which is necessary when traveling)
· Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic
· Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Winter Nights
· Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in Terre Epic
· Acuvue Oasis contact lenses
· Scunci ponytail holders
· Glide floss
· Various brushes, one for blush, three for eyeshadow.
· Chanel Glossimer in Satinette
· Covergirl concealer
· NARS lipstick in Shrinagar
· Benefit Posie Tint (it's a blush that goes on like nail polish. Rub it in and voila, happy cheeks!)
· Aquaphor travel size
· Laura Mericer Eye Pencil in black extreme
· Sephora sponge tip shadow (for blending in eyeliner)
· Tweezerman tweezers
· Eyelash curler (can't remeber which brand)
So, what do you stuff in your toiletry kit? Let us know, below.