What's in Your Dopp Kit, Rayme?
Last season, we showed you what we (and some other notable travelers) pack in a carry-on. Now it's time to get personal. All this week, the intrepid contributors here at Jaunted will open our dopp kits and cosmetic cases to reveal what keeps us looking so damn good.
Rayme, here! Just like another Jaunted writer, I will be in Bali, Indonesia for a few days. In fact, by the time you read this, I will have already landed. This is a quick trip for me, so I don't need heaps of product and some samples work perfectly.
The bag: Freitag dopp kit. If you are not privy to the awesomeness of Freitag, sit back and enjoy. These bags are made in Switzerland from recycled shipping truck tarps and will last forever! Super durable and super cool. This one has an internal pocket and a little metal mirror on the inside.
· Colgate toothbrush
· Gillette razor, the replacement blades are available mostly everywhere
· Crest dental floss
· Aesop Petitgrain Body Hydrating Gel
· Aesop Immediate Moisture Facial Hydrosol
· Men-u hair clay
· Expandable washcloth for emergencies, part of the amenity kit on an overnight Chinese train
· Nail clippers
· Gillette deoderant
· Kiehl's Close-Shave Squadron shave cream
· Shaving brush. tip: I use the side of the hotel sink to foam the cream, so I don't need a bowl.
· Dolce & Gabban the one sample
· Rembrandt toothpaste
· Aesop Perfect Facial Hydrating Cream samples
· Bamboo hair comb
· Paper shampoo. Just add water and, voila, clean hair.
So, what do you stuff in your toiletry kit? Let us know, below.