1. Porta Gaig (El Prat del Llobregat, Barcelona)
2. Salt Lick BBQ (Austin-Bergstrom International Airport)
3. Tortas Frontera (Chicago O'Hare International Airport)
4. Bubbles Seafood & Wine Bar (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol)
5. Obrycki’s (Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport)
...and, because you're wondering, #31 is Tadnda Anadolu (Istanbul Atatürk Airport)
View the entire slideshow of the top 31 on TheDailyMeal. Restaurants made the cut after consideration in two categories: cuisine and style/décor/service. Finalists were either visited by TheDailyMeal staff or added on high recommendations from airport food experts (yes, these exist), like our buddy inflightfeed.
We definitely don't agree with all eateries (like, WTF with Five Guys' high ranking?!), but they didn't miss our personal favorite, Airbräu Brauhaus at Munich Airport, which ranked twentieth.
Now if only TheDailyMeal could produce a similar listing for airport coffee. Maybe we'll just have to do it ourselves? After all, we've already got a solid nominee for a 2013 winner: The new Metropolis Cafe coming to Chicago-Midway Airport!