· Visit the official page and entry form.
· Submit one still photograph that illustrates a story you'd like to tell more fully. It must be unaltered, so that means no Instagrams with filters to pretty 'em up. Include a description (up to 100 words) of the image the story tells, which is "...about someone, or something, that's meaningful to you, that you think would be of interest to others."
· Submit three more still photographs of anything, just to demonstrate your photographic abilities.
· Get it all submitted by November 25, 2012 at 11:59:59pm EST.
From there, FIVE winners will be chosen to receive a Nikon D600 to shoot more images and complete the full photo story teased by the first submitted photograph. From those five, a grand prize winner will win the big expedition and accompany Andrew to the Galapagos "to photograph the rich ecosystems and contribute to the Digital Nomad experience."
* Terms & Conditions: You must be 21 or older, a resident of the United States, and not a professional photographer. You also must be available to take the Galapagos trip in February, 2013. There are further stipulations on what sort of photos are and are not allowed, so read the full T&Cs.