$50,000 is the starting price, depending on what size of Magellan jet you'd like and how far you'll be flying. That's for two people, and includes far more than just the PJ.
Here's the details on what's included:
· A gourmet-catered roundtrip private flight to Napa for two people in a Magellan jet (no fuel surcharges).
· Luxury transportation to and from airports
· Two nights, breakfast and welcome amenity at the 5-star Meadowood Napa Valley resort.
· Passes for two to the Flavor! Napa Valley festival, plus tickets to "Appellation Trail: Tasting Napa Valley" and "Conservatory Dinner with Larry Forgione."
· Two tickets to the $3,500-per-ticket "Legends of Napa Valley: A Definitive Tasting," where Sotheby's Nicholas Jackson and other experts will present some 70 wines "that tell the story of the Napa Valley." For example, two wines in the tasting will be the Louis M. Martini 1957 Pinot Noir and the Chateau Montelena 1976 Chardonnay, the latter a vintage that originally helped make Napa a global player in the wine industry.
The entire Flavor! Napa Valley festival takes place November 14-18, but you'll want your private jet to zip in for at least Friday the 16th through Sunday the 18th to catch those rare wines. To inquire about the package or to throw caution to the wind and just book it already, give Magellan Jets a call at 1-877-550-5387 and tell them you want to go to Napa and make with the wining and dining.
BONUS! Traveling by private jet means no carry-on liquid rules to worry about, so buying bottles by the case is totally doable.
[Photo: alice bing]