· Six months into the new park, the Wizarding World had already sold their millionth mug of Butterbeer. By now, we'd guess they're on toward 2.5 or 3 million. The lines are still long, despite their adding more dispensaries. Plan accordingly.
· Ticket prices to Universal Studios have gone up since the Wizard World's opening. It's now $82 per adult...and climbing.
· After complaints and many embarrassments, larger seats have been added to the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride. These better accommodate heftier riders who previously couldn't squeeze into the molded plastic seats and chest harnesses.
· Do check out our firsthand Complete Survival Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because it's packed with tips to help you beat the thousands of others rushing the gates. Or read our full coverage from over the year.
· See about 100 awesome, inside photos of the Wizarding World here, in our photo galleries.