The Mag Mile
If you're stranded at an airport, or anywhere that's not home, you've come to the right website for some tips on how to handle all this. We've been stuck traveling in most of the big snowstorms this season already, and trust us when we say we know how to survive some of the most dire travel circumstances. Check out some of our recent guides:
· 5 Things to Do on Your Layover/Delay at Chicago-O'Hare
· Websites and contact info for Airline, Bus and Train Companies
· The Items You Can Buy at the Airport to Survive Long Flight Delays and Cancellations
· How to Rebook Your Cancelled Flight Via Twitter
· Five Good Bars at Five Major Airports for Winter Travel
· Does your Airport have Free WiFi? A Complete Map!
· 5 Things to Do on Your Layover/Delay at MSP
· 5 Things to Do on Your Layover/Delay at DTW
· 5 Things to Do on Your Layover/Delay at ATL
· 5 Things to Do on Your Layover/Delay at DFW
Staying in for brunch in Old Town
BONUS: Our sister site HotelChatter has a great list of 12 Chicago hotels with rates under $100, available now!
Thank You to Zohra Sakwall and Jared Hatch, two of Jaunted's Chicago special agents, for the snowstorm pictures snapped in Lincoln Park, Old Town and Michigan Avenue