· Passport & coins for Brazil & the US
· Got to have the latest Monocle. All other mags are on my iPad.
· GNC vitamin packs
· Collection of security passes
· Graphite pencils and a couple cool pens from Chicago store Greer, on Wells Street.
· United Business Class amenity pouches for power, air cards, USB, etc.
· Another United pouch for my receipts.
· Public transportation cards for Chicago's CTA, NYC's MTA and Atlanta's MARTA.
· Biz cards, of course.
· Breath strips and Wisps. Everyone brushes their teeth in Brazilian rest rooms!
· Tide pen as I can be a slob with food and coffee.
· Hand sanitizer.
About the Author: Gary DeGregorio is the Vice President at international software firm ThoughtWorks. While constantly jetting to ThoughtWorks hubs in both North and South America from his base in Chicago, Gary remains pretty loyal to United/Star Alliance and ranks Premier 1k. He also makes a mean Cherry Maple Leaf. Follow him on Twitter at @TW_Gary.
[Photo: Gary DeGregorio]