· iPad Wallet: My Macbook Air and iPad are protected by an awesome iPad Wallet by Waterfield case.
· Continental Airlines BusinessFirst case: It holds my toiletries.
· Flight001 see-through toiletries case: It holds liquids and gels. Flight001 is the greatest travel shop; I dread to think how much I've spent there over the years.
· A slunket: A travel accessory necessity because sometimes the air conditioning on an aircraft may be too enthusiastic, so a slunket on top of an airline-issued duvet will be enough to keep me warm. Plus I sleep better with a home comfort.
· White iPhone 4S: My communication device and my essential music player.
· TimeOut guidebook: Despite the fact I have visited my destinations several times, I always carry a Time Out guide. They are, in my opinion the best guidebooks; I learn something new in every update.
· Worldwide travel adapter: Again this was purchased from Flight001. It comes with me everywhere and I can use it worldwide and also use it onboard my flight.
· British Airways Travel Wallet: It has room for e-tickets, passport and any other essential documentation. I also carry a spare pen because someone always forgets the pen and the flight attendants never look to happy to loan them one so I carry spares. Just call me a good samaritan.
· TAM Airlines money wallet: Naturally essential for money and credit cards, plus loyalty cards for Continental/United, TAM and British Airways.
· Neck Rest/Pillow: Can you guess where I got this? Yes, Brazil and it's the best neck pillownice and firm and does the trick. Again, this comes with me everywhere.
About the Author: Sammual James McLoughlin is the Editor of PalmAddict, a blog covering mobile technology since 1999. He's a frequent transatlantic flyers, sitting pretty in biz class with Star Alliance Gold elite status
[Photo: Sammual James McLoughlin]