· The "travel gear" seems to be mostly backpacks. It's not really clear, but the celebrities are only posing in front of backpacks so that's what we're going with.
· MTV still has stations where they play music.
· The VJs introducing such music are national celebrities.
· MTV thinks that backpacks are best marketed with the props that Old Navy puts up on the walls of Summer Blowup Sales. This means flimsy tennis rackets, bright blue plastic dumbbells, and generic sports balls. We're pretty sure we spotted a line of tackling wire in another picture. Throw in a few pairs of men's khaki shorts and some 2-for-1 flip flops, and we've got a whole different kind of event.
· Actually, is that a pickax? Why is that guy holding a pickax?
· There is no other information to be had about MTV Travel Gear, other than that Fernandez and friends were at the launch. That's all the useful information that exists in the universe. Really.
Our conclusion on the line of newly launched MTV Travel Gear? False advertising! This looks nothing like travel gear, so don't go to India looking for it.