The regular price including surcharges and government tax, adds up to a total of € 2,901.82
With the Round the World promotion, the fare will be € 2,302.82
Total mileage: 18,125 miles
That's a savings of 600 Euros, or $770 dollars at today's exchange rate. Sadly, the special cannot be booked online and you'll have to have your five maximum stopovers decided on already.
The full terms & conditions:
·Booking must be made before 30 September 2010
· Travel must start on/after 15 July 2010 and on/before 31 December 2010
· The maximum stay is 6 months, the minimum stay is 10 days
· A maximum of five stopovers is permitted
· Total travel miles may not exceed 20,000 miles (except for travel originating in Kenya, in that case 22,000 miles is permitted)
· Airline members issuing the special Round the World promotion tickets are: Aeroflot, Aeroméxico, Air France, Alitalia, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Delta, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air and TAROM. Vietnam Airlines will join from 20 July 2010.
· This special fare cannot be booked online
For more information on this deal, read the press release here.