· Nero D'Avola: Oh my god this place is good. For $29.95 per person on Saturdays and Sundays, you get a bottomless glass of champange, mimosa, screwdriver, bloody mary or bellini plus a brunch entree, like brioche french toast with grilled pineapple or chocolate chip pancakes with bourbon-banana compote.
This is where you'll find us brunching; we can't let any out-of-town friends come to visit us without getting smashed on champagne by 1pm on a Sunday. Plus the famous Pastis restaurant is across the street, and your mimosa tastes so much sweeter when you know that those diners are paying more for their food, and without any all-you-can-drink specials. 46 Gansevoort Street, Meatpacking District/West Village.
· The Essex: While the restaurant's unassuming entrance might confuse, there's one thing we're sure about: their decadent all-you-can-drink specials. For a very affordable $18, you get a brunch entree and three cocktails (even though they often lose count, so it's all-you-can drink).
The drink choices are only bloody marys, mimosas or screwdrivers, but the menu makes up for the lack of alcohol selection. Our top choice is "The Aristocrat," pictured below. For $2 extra, you get this delicious bowlful of a potato pancake covered in poached eggs, house-cured salmon gravlax, sour cream and salmon caviar. 120 Essex Street, Lower East Side. *Brunch is cash only
The "Aristocrat" at Essex
· Bondi Road: If Essex is full, you can always try this Australian joint, which specializes in an Oz version of the all-you-can-drink brunch. A solid $18 gets you a choice of drink ("Moo Marys," "Moo Mosas," Fosters, screwdrivers or greyhounds) and an entree. We'd opt for the "Barrier Reef Benedict," with crabcakes smothered by poached eggs and hollandaise sauce.
An added plus to this place is that, when you take a picture of yourself while seated at the bar or at a table, their wallpaper mural of Australia's Bondi Beach will show up in the background. 153 Rivington Street, Lower East Side. *Cash only.
Do you have any favorite all-you-can-drink brunches that we don't know about yet? Tell us in the comments, so everyone can share in the boozin'.
· All Aboard the Booze Cruise! Celebrity Cruises Starts All-You-Can-Drink Plans [Jaunted]
· Mile-High Boozing: The Five Best In-Flight Cocktails [Jaunted]
· Drinking Travel [Jaunted]
[Bloody Mary photo: Jaunted; Nero photo care of Nero D'Avola, Essex photo: uglyagnes]