· Buy tickets to Naomi Campbell's runway show for Haiti
Tickets just went on sale at Ticketmaster today, and get on them quick! The runway show on Friday at 7pm stars celebs and models like Naomi Campbell, Rachel Zoe and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Tickets start at $100 and the event will be held in the main tent at Bryant Parkwhere the Project Runway finale takes place, so you've seen it before. More info here.
· Buy access to the American Express Skybox for selected runway shows
This is the most popular option...laying down money on your credit card to purchase entrance to the Skybox which looks down on the main tent. These packages are only offered to AMEX Platinum card holders, and they've pretty much already sold out. Even so, they aren't that great; the AMEX crowd is kept separated from the folks in the seats, but they'll at least be able to see the show. OR, if you're not game for spending money, there is a contest for winning Skybox access for the Anna Sui or Brian Reyes shows. More on that here.
· Win tickets to the Marc Jacobs runway show
This is by far the longest shot, but also the most prestigious of all the shows talked up above. Marc Jacobs, who is the womenswear designer for Louis Vuitton in addition to doing his own Marc by Marc Jacobs and Marc Jacobs Collection lines, always has a huge show, with the front row stocked with A-list celebs like Victoria Beckham. Fill in your "RSVP" info on his website, cross your fingers, and pray to the fashion gods that you win.
· Skybox View access [AMEX]
· Step Right Up for Tickets to Naomi Campbell's Runway Show for Haiti [Racked]
· Enter to win Marc Jacobs tickets [Official Site]
· Fashion Week Travel [Jaunted]