The Top Five New Year's Eve Parties Hosted by Celebrities
New Year's Eve is a hugely favorite holiday for celebrities, but not because of the glitz, glamor and alcohol. New Year's means a chance to make a whole pile of money just for hosting a party in a glitzy venue with thousands of adoring fans. But heywho can blame them? Here's a look at the Top Five Celebrity-Hosted New Year's Eve Parties for turning 2010 into 2011:
· 2011's biggest party will no doubt be at the new Marquee Nightclub in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, featuring live performances by Coldplay and Jay-Z. Not only will party-goers have the chance to see a once-in-a-lifetime concert, but they'll also be rubbing elbows with celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, expected to be in attendance. For ticket and price information, contact Kelly Andelean at 702-423-2640 but be warned, they're catering to VIPs only (or those who act and spend like VIPs).
· Down the strip, Diddy will ring in 2011 as the host of the New Year's Eve Gala at LAX inside The Luxor. Ticket prices begin at $200 and can be purchased at TicketDriver.com.
· Kim Kardashian is of course all over billboards for her upcoming shindig. She will be partying at TAO Nightclub at The Venetian. Tickets for the event are also $200, which includes admission, open bar and hors d'oeuvres from 9pm to 11pm, a champagne toast at midnight and entry into LAVO after midnight. Tickets can be purchased online at events.taogroup.com.
· In Miami, Jamie Foxx will host the NYE party at Liv nightclub in the Fontainebleau Hotel along with musical guest DJ Kaskade. Tickets range from $400-$14,000 for a table of 12 and can be purchased at fbnye.snaptickets.com/.
· In Los Angeles, David Arquette is offering guests an exclusive a sneak peek at his new nightclub, Arquette & Beacher’s Madhouse in The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel which opens later next year. The party will feature burlesque dancers, a live goat being escorted by a baby midget, and the "Madhouse Mascots." Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased at wantickets.com.
[Photo: Tao Las Vegas]