· Groping: One another. There are definitely going to be some hookups happening here. C'mon it's MTV. Interestingly enough, the cast of Real World Cancun will be staying at the ME Cancun, the very same hotel where the Real World Hollywood cast went on their mini-vacation. That crew was able to shack up in some of the hotel's Level Suites which includes the Passion Suite and its bed on a terrace. Outdoor hookups expected! And don't forget about shower hookups.
· Getting: Into clubs and hot trouble. With a drinking age of 18, there is the definite possibility of having some very young and eager to imbibe bodies in the The Real World house. We're sure that the law to stop selling liquor after 3pm on Sundays and on national holidays won't affect these kids, as they will no doubt ravage tourist bars like Señor Frog's and Carlos' N Charlie's.
· Giving: Back to the earth. Sorry, cute animals of the ocean, but with all the nearby rainforest and Mayan ruins, we're betting that The Real World kids will totally be heading into the jungle for some environmental love. A prime spot for filming as well as a break from the craziness of Cancun central would be the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, 1.3 million acres of protected land and water and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is where to come for freak-out interactions with creepy fauna like exotic spiders and lizards.
· Going: Off the grid and off their rockers. You know, it's a shame that the main temple in the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza is closed to tourist climbers, as we'd absolutely find entertainment value in watching some sun-stroked, hungover college kids attempt to race each other to the top. Instead, we expect to find The Real World crew in their bikinis and trunks most of the time, whether being forced to learn scuba diving on Palancar Reef or simply stressing over budding relationships poolside at their hotel.
· Sick of This 'Sensitive' Season, MTV Decides to Send the Next 'Real World' Kids to Cancun [Gawker]
· The Real World Calls Dibs on the Cuervo, Heads to Cancun Next Season [Jaunted]
· The Real World Coverage [Jaunted]