Just when we thought that Brazil airline Azul's "Passporte Azul" would become the only sequel, Jetblue has stepped back up to the plate. It just goes to show that there can be imitators, but nothing as good (or as newsworthy) as the original.
Now no dates have yet been released, but September seemed like such an ideal month for it. We're guessing next year, same jetting time, same jetting channel? Maybe this time we'll even take them up on it ourselves, seeing as how our one big reason for not doing it this year was Jetblue's lack of in-flight WiFi. Not that we expect them to have it next fall, but maybe a few planes? Pretty please with cherries on top?
Rest assured that we'll be keeping our ears to the track for any more AYCJ news in the future.
· Jetblue's All-You-Can-Jet Pass Ends Today, But The Tweets Will Last A Lifetime [Jaunted]
· Azul Announces $285 All-You-Can-Jet Pass For Brazil [Jaunted]
· Jetblue's All-You-Can-Jet Pass As Social Media Movement [Jaunted]
· Jetblue Releases All-You-Can-Jet Pass For $599 [Jaunted]
· All You Can Jet Pass coverage [Jaunted]