· You'll receive 6 points per dollar spent on your flight booked on Jetblue.com
· If you have the Jetblue AMEX card, you'll get 8 points per dollar
· No blackout dates for reward travel
· No expiration on points accumulated (yay!)
· One-way award flights starting from 5,000 points (akin to spending $830 dollars on Jetblue flights)
· "Go Big" Bonuses: iin a 12-month period: reach 3,000 points and earn 500 bonus points; 6,000 points for 1,000 bonus points; 9,000 points for 2,000 bonus points; 12,000 points for 4,000 bonus points and an additional 4,000 bonus points for every 3,000 points above 12,000 points.
· "Go Long" Bonus: Buy five, get one free. Take five roundtrip flights (minimum 2,000 miles per segment) within a 12-month period and get a bonus of 10,000 points (enough for an award round-trip flight).
Essentially, Jetblue is switching from the old system, where they awarded points based on length of flight, to the new system with a focus on how much you spend on that flight. Do you have a credit card that gives you points per dollar? Yeait's a lot like that but with Jetblue free flights waiting for you as rewards when you spend so much.
· TrueBlue new program facts [Jetblue]
· Jetblue To Relaunch TrueBlue Program With More Ways To Earn Free Flights [Jaunted]
· TrueBlue program coverage [Jaunted]