Its been a busy week in London. Besides Gwyneth and the kids being back in town, World Travel Market is also taking place at ExCel London and one of the hot topics among those attending has been climate change. Travel professionals from around the world have gathered at WTM to discuss, among other issues, the latest technology and ideas to develop carbon efficiency throughout the entire industry. Usually, the convention is a good indicator of upcoming travel trends which means we'll probably see even more hotels and resorts going green in 2010.
Yesterday also marked the London premiere of New Moon, including a Q & A with the movie's stars, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, in Battersea Park. Of course, there was a crowd of screaming teen girls who had waited in line most of the day for a glimpse their beloved RPattz. Brace yourself LA, the U.S premiere of New Moon is headed your way on Nov. 16.
· Travel industry must act now to tackle climate change [Travel Daily News]
· Bite Me! Twilight New Moon Mania Hits London [Moviefone]
· Gwyneth Navigates The Sidewalk With Her Spirited Children [PopSugar]
· Gwyneth Paltrow Has Coffee And A ‘Danish’ [JustJared]
· Celeb Travel Coverage [Jaunted]
[Photo: Just Jared]