· Thai Airways is starting up a direct route between Phuket and Hong Kong on October 25, meaning that travelers can more easily hop between the holiday destination in Thailand to the shopping and business metropolis that is HK. It's not a very long flight at allonly a few hoursbut we always welcome more options to get from point A to point B.
· Qatar Airways is just as entranced with India as Air Asia, since they've just begun service between Doha and the Indian holy city of Amritsar in time for the Diwali holidays. The coming months bring further route additions, like direct between Doha and the Indian resort of Goa, and between Doha and Melbourne, Australia. Go away to Goa, we always say! Okay, that was cheesy.
· AirAsia to launch Flights between KL - Kolkata, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram [AsiaTravelTips]
· Thai Airways to launch Phuket-Hong Kong route [AsiaTravelTips]
· Qatar Airways launches flights to Amritsar [AsiaTravelTips]
· New Routes coverage [Jaunted]
[Route Map: Air Asia]