The Caversham Wildlife Park will actually let you touch koalas, feed kangaroos or hold a wombat. How can you resist?
In Perth's port town of Fremantle, the Fremantle Prison is a convict-built mansion that was used as a jail until 1991; the best experience is to take the tunnel tour, floating underneath the penitentiary in tunnels dug by prisoners.
The Swan Valley in the eastern parts of Perth has dozens of wineries and breweries offering great food, wine and beer. There's also a chocolate factory where you can eat all your guilty conscience will allow.
· Kings Park [Official Site]
· Caversham Wildlife Park [Official Site]
· Fremantle Prison [Official Site]
· AQWA [Official Site]
· Swan Valley [Official Site]
· Perth Travel coverage [Jaunted]