Adventures of Link: Mourning Tom Brady
So Tom Brady is done for the season thanks to a torn ACL, and his New England Patriots are trying to regroup. While some will consider this the most epic event in sports since OSU won a national championship in 2002, most of you who care about such things are likely gonna need a drink.
Boston is awash in pro-Pats pubs, but what if you find yourself in enemy territory? Find a friend and drown your sorrows at one of these Boston-loving bars.
· In New York: Pat O'Brien's [Official Site]
· In Los Angeles: Sonny McLean's [Official Site]
· In DC: Murphy's [Official Site]
· In Seattle: Floyd's Place [Official Site]
· Elsewhere in the US [Murphy's Patriots]