Let's Get Political
Even travel obsessives like us are ready to call it a day--and start obsessing over election returns. We're not in the tank, but we are in awe of the fact that what's turned out to be a historic election--no matter who wins--is finally coming to an end. (We'll miss our Possible Presidents Map!)
Though a good chunk of the US is at a standstill, at least a few of our friends are in transit. Thus, we present the best ways to stay on top of things tonight while on the road--with nary a mention of Airport CNN but this one.
· An Impressive List of Which Airlines Contributed to Which Candidates [BT]
· JetBlue Has Four Networks and Three Cable Channels Live on Its Flights [Twitter]
· Emirates Promising In-Flight Updates from the BBC [Airline Biz Blog]
· Continental's In-Flight System Will Be on Point for 2012's Election [Cranky Flier]
· Our Airport WiFi Map Will Help You Get Online for Free to Check Exit Polls [Jaunted]