Well, America, the big vote is tomorrow. In fact, we thought today would be so full of breathless electoral predictions, there wouldn't be a sliver of travel news worth talking about.
Instead, there was all sorts of craziness, from bipartisan support for massive earthworks celebrating presidential aspirants to Ryanair's insistence that we'll be flying transatlantic for $13 (plus tax, natch) by 2009.
If the rumor mill can be trusted, that seems like the only price that can lead to success: The all biz class upstart OpenSkies might be having some money trouble of its own.
· Transatlantic Flights for $13 Coming Soon [BT]
· Mega-Sized Barack Obama Portrait in Sand [FP]
· Previously: Mega-Sized Sarah Palin in Corn Field [Jaunted]
· Possible Internal OpenSkies Memo about the Global Recession [Airliners.net]
· British Airways Staff Also Abusing Passengers on Facebook [Travel Weekly UK]
[Photo: Voz Over]