Lucky Kids, Old People Attend "Twilight" Premiere
We still have two days of "Twilight" hysteria to get through, but it's all over in Hollywood. If you weren't able to make it to the next teen phenomenon's Monday night world premiere at the Mann Village Theatre, you're nobody. Kim Basinger will be in daughter Ireland Baldwin's good graces for months for getting her in. Jamie Foxx also took one for the team and escorted his daughter Corrine Bishop to the premiere.
Curiously, a bunch of grown-up stars also attended the premiere without a child accompanying. So what's your excuse, Seth Green and Lance Bass? Are you secretly a Stephenie Meyer fan, Ed Harris? We can only hope Larry David's attendance means the next season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" will use "Twilight" to inspire some awkward moments.
· Where Is The Mall Where The "Twilight" Riot Was? [Jaunted]
· Fall Culture Travel: Take a Bite out of Rural Washington [Jaunted]
· Echoes of Shrieks, Ticket Demands Hang in Air on Morning After "Twilight" Premiere [Blood Red Carpet]
· Star Studded Premiere Of Summit Entertainment's "Twilight" [HollyFlicker.com]
· They Grow Up So Fast [Faded Youth Blog]
· Celeb Travel coverage [Jaunted]
[Photo: Faded Youth Blog]