Buses / Budget Travel / Megabus / → All Tags
Adventures of Link: Sketchy Buses
There's lots of grim bus news today, from allegations that organized crime outfits tried to extort Chinatown bus operators in New York to word that a passenger leapt from a moving coach on I-5 in California.
If there was any good news, it's that Megabus is expanding service in the Northeast. Newly unemployed bankers rejoice?
· Feds Bust Alleged Crime Ring [WNBC, via]
· Man Jumps from Moving Bus [BC]
· Support for "Tim's Law" in Canada Bus Beheading [Canada.com]
· Teen Attacked on Milwaukee Bus [WISN]
· Megabus' Expanded Northeast Offerings [Official Site]