Adventures of Link: Super Bowl Monday
Now that we know it'll be the Patriots against the Giants in the Super Bowl, it's time to shore up those plans for a trip to Phoenix. The city's hosting Super Bowl XLII, but wants you to know that there's lots more to see than big, sweaty men smashing each other.
Besides Taliesin West, you could also check out the local spa scene or art galleries. (The Scottsdale Super ArtWalk happens on February 2.) And if you're into music, Diddy, Snoop Dogg and Dave Navarro will all be in town in early February. Even Tommy Lee and Kid Rock are flying in. Our Kid Rock Fight Venues map is at the ready!
· Phoenix Convention and Visitors Bureau [Official Site]
· Phoenix Eager to Show Off as Host [Canadian Press, via Google]
· More to Phoenix than Super Bowl XLII [AP, via Detroit FP]
· Phoenix Cops to Use Segways [Mass High Tech]
· Super Bowl XLII Hotels [HotelChatter]