Airlines / Airline Hell / Fashion / Southwest Airlines / Girls of Southwest / Kyla Ebbert / → All Tags
Bad Girls Fly Southwest
It was the perfect, post-Labor Day news story: demure young girl gets hassled by a devilish airline employee just for wearing an outfit she's rocked plenty of times before. Who could believe Southwest Airlines wouldn't let her wear what she wanted? That is, until Kyla Ebbert flashed the audience of The Today Show while wearing the skirt in question.
Now Setara Qassim wants her 15 seconds of fame, too: She's decided she was scandalized by Southwest. Her outfit was less revealing than Kyla's but if she was so bothered by the airline's request to cover up, why did she wait til now to mention it? Should these girls be allowed to wear whatever they want? Everyone's got an opinion, even us.
The web weighs in:
· 900+ Comments on the Southwest Airlines Blog [Official Site]
· Chris Elliott Blames the Airlines... [Elliott.org]
· A Newspaper Sides With the Airlines... [Chicago Tribune]
· And A Today Show Producer Sort-Of Agrees [MSNBC]
· Setara Made CNN's Front Page Today [CNN]