Virgin America Las Vegas Inaugural Party Round Up:
· Richard Branson, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, the girls from MTV's The Hills, and plenty of pro poker players--including Jamie Gold--were in attendance.
· There were three Virgin pixies on the flight, but by the time the party started there were at least seven. Rumor is Virgin pixies multiply if you add champagne.
· Fred Reid outlasted all Virgin employees and celebrities, placing second in the charity poker game.
· Newly married Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon were openly groping.
· The pixies, who gamely posed in pixie wear and itchy wigs for endless photos all night long, eventually returned in street clothes--it was kind of like a Batman back to Bruce Wayne thing.